Foundation tokens, 50M LTO, are locked forever. 81M LTO are not actually circulation: they are only release as part of M&A Fund, which means it is not inflation. 53M out of the remaining supply is dedicated to a multi-year gradual programme which is released only if there is more activity and holding. This leaves around 165M for secondary market exposure, partially under Bridge Troll fee. Check the bot for the live stats.
50M LTO, which is almost 11% of the total supply, is now locked forever. This will never hit the secondary market. The Foundation keeps improving the network and needs to retain a vote for major decisions going forward.
Marketing & Partners wallet is being re-calibrated into:
- Community Programme: 6.5% of the total supply is used for social mining incentives over a period of a few years. The gradual schedule is a guideline, it can be lower. Besides, the community programme requires participants to hold LTO continuously, it is not any kind of airdrop. It’s not just making the supply go higher, it only goes higher if the holding and engagement are higher (think of a hash rate model). Read more here.
- Strategic Partners: 3.3% of the total supply is used as developer grants and for onboarding integrators, to foster network adoption. These are also not to be sold. They are intended for leasing to influential early adopters that require the opportunity to try out the network before fully committing to it. If you were to make a supply chart, keep in mind a 100,000 LTO rewards would be depleting over a period of a year or so depending on the size of the integrator. So these are also long-term rewards.
- Network Incentives: 1.75% of the total supply is used for network mining incentives for over a period of a few years, to encourage the community to run more nodes. SO just as the community programme, it requires network participation to get some rewards. In addition to that, it can be used as a separate wallet for doing specific marketing/tech tasks as an external developers.
The biggest supply, 81M LTO (18%), is reserved for M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) and remain unused until at least summer 2021. As blockchain fights to find more adoption, some projects with a great team and technology, might not be able to maintain their token value. Projects which synergise with LTO and are undervalued in terms of market cap, may be acquired by merging that network into LTO Network. This is done by swapping those tokens for LTO, after which they will be rendered obsolete (and thus valueless). By doing so, the market cap of that project is added to LTO Network’s market cap.
- Seed round: 3JyYeRgJ7PeDskSvUEaFAswrd2Meo1c66hi
- Private Sale: 3JqAR1VoweDz3ZmEM1Mr3gC8FWdXGp22x3P
- Crowd Sale: 0xaDF10Eb786B160AEA0037887A4B95341B9b68434
- Advisors: 3Jw2YRaQjgRF8KEjEWQv4fBjPEZnGvuBrtB
- Foundation (B.V.): 3Js6LD9qsYG8FV7x7ntY2Jwym9cn94975so
- M&A Fund: 3Jdj7k1693T8YJJcQe2xEus1e62Zwj4RUDv
- Community & Incentives: 3Jx1sh2J3CsWgtzSUwUMiWo9zvcaeJN5GHE
Here is the API call and how to understand it.
"burn_rate": 0.1865"initial_supply": 500000000,"total_supply": 454432624.9657278,"burned_supply": 45567375.03427219,"circulating_mainnet": 138763969.73501623,"private_supply_mainnet": 269207877,"circulating_erc20": 43294111.23071159,"private_supply_erc20": 3166667These numbers were taken as an example on March 22.
- Burn Rate refers to Bridge Troll fee
- Initial supply was 500M LTO, but keeps decreasing due to crowd sale and bridge troll burns
- Total Supply is the current total ever available supply, it does not get bigger, only smaller
- Burned Supply is how much is burned due to unsold crowd sale and Bridge Troll swaps
- Circulating Mainnet is the amount of tokens controlled by the secondary market. Those are not directly available to be tradeable, only after the Bridge Troll swap.
- Private Supply Mainnet are company wallets, most tokens will never enter circulation
- Circulating ERC-20 is the directly available for trading secondary market supply
- Private Supply ERC-20 is the company wallet dedicated to Market Making
Okay, now let's get to easier numbers. Circulating Cap is referred to by everyone as Market Cap. That always takes into only account directly liquid tokens. In this case, only Circulating ERC-20: Circulating Cap = Circulating ERC20 * TokenPrice
Now to a more complicated concept: Diluted Circulating Cap. This metric takes into account locked or vested tokens of all rounds, but for some reason CMC does not show it. Diluted = CirculatingCap + Circulating Mainnet (100 - BurnRate) Price
You don't have to calculate it all yourself. Just ask our Telegram Bot.
To sum up, it is important to note that the LTO NETWORK project itself is already a continuation of the successfully operating organization, which has been successfully engaged in its activities for 4 years. And the decentralized hybrid concept of LTO NETWORK is its qualitative addition, as the world needs new technological tools that can be used now.
Of course, the idea of LTO NETWORK project is much deeper and more interesting, however, I tried to highlight the most important points from which you will be able to draw some conclusion as to whether you are interested in this project or not. But still, I consider it my duty to remind you that my articles are purely informational in nature and do not call you to any action. Therefore, for a more detailed analysis, I have prepared a list of official resources of LTO NETWORK, links of which you will find under the text of this article. Thank you for your attention and good luck!
Author: Zee MinHo
My BitCointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2591339;sa=summary
My ETH: 0x46025d00C3b8F2d00616713CfE6438eC6F098542
LTO Network : Hybrid Blockchain for Decentralized Workflows
4/ 5Oleh -.